REDUCE WaterWeek Kids 10 oz Reusable Water Bottles
Today I’m sharing one of my favorite things, my REDUCE WaterWeek Kids 10oz Reusable Water Bottles. The smaller size of these bottles make them the perfect fit for packing in a kids lunchbox. And since they are re-usable they eliminate having to purchase bottled water. Also I like knowing that my kids are drinking water from a known source, free from fluoride or other questionable elements sometimes found in bottled water.
I own a five piece set of these water bottles in the 10 ounce size. Here is what I love about them:
- They are the PERFECT SIZE to fit in a child’s lunch box. There is just not a lot of room in there!
- They are REUSABLE. I feel much better using these than buying disposable plastic bottles of water.
- They are CUTE! They come in an assortment of fun colors and patterns.
- They DO NOT LEAK! Because they have a screw on lid, the lid closes tightly and there is no risk of it popping off. They are also easy enough to get off that my kindergartner has no problem opening them.
- They are DISHWASHER SAFE. Basically everything I own has to be able to go through the dishwasher. Because hand washing is just not my thing.
- They are DURABLE! After a year of continuous use, they are still in great condition. I fully expected the pattern to wear off, but to my amazement they still look awesome.
If you would like to check them out for yourself, they can be purchased on Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links.