Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop
Today I’m sharing one of my favorite things, my Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop. I have owned a variety of spray mops over the years, and this is by far my favorite. As a person who can be a bit neurotic when it come to cleaning, I can say with confidence that this mop is the best so far.
I own a Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop. Here is what I love about it:
- It is EASY to use. The cleaning pads just stick onto the bottom of the mop, and when you’re done you just rip ’em off and toss them in the wash.
- You can use your OWN CLEANING SOLUTION. I like using my own natural cleaners as opposed to having to purchase a premixed chemical concoction.
- You can CUSTOMIZE it with extras. I have six cleaning pads and two refillable bottles for added cleaning convenience. I use one bottle for wood cleaner and one bottle for tile cleaner. You can also purchase different pads for dry dusting, etc.
- It is WIDE. Because I am all about getting things done quickly. A wider pad area means you can cover more ground.
- It has a SCRUBBY SPOT. You can flip it over and give a quick scrub to tough spots.
- NO BUCKETS. Because mop water is gross. Eww.
If you would like to check this awesome mop out for yourself, they can be purchased on Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links.